- Hide IP Easy 22.214.171.124 + Crack/Serial Key
- DAEMON Tools Lite v4.45.3.0297
- Avast! Pro Antivirus & Internet Security 7.0.1396 Full With License + Serial Key
- Advanced SystemCare Pro 126.96.36.199 Full + Serial Key/Crack Patch
- Advanced System Optimizer v3.2.648.12989 + Serial Key
Posted: 13 Feb 2012 06:54 PM PST
Hide IP Easy 188.8.131.52 + Crack/Serial Key - software for Internet security by replacing your real IP address to another. Simple and unpretentious - just one click and your real IP-address will be hidden, the next click and IP-address has changed once again, well, third click you can return your real address.
Key Features Hide IP Easy:
- Protects against any site that tries to "monitor" of your preferences or follow you on a unique IP address
- Helps avoid the use of your personal information to send spam, and other debris
- Protects against hackers by hiding IP addresses, as well as information about the operating system
- Ability to frequently change IP addresses increases safety
- Enable and disable Hide IP as you wish in one click
- Allows you to bypass the limitation of the owners of some of the resources available to users from certain countries or geographical regions
- Use with mail-service to send anonymous letters.
Posted: 13 Feb 2012 06:53 PM PST
DAEMON Tools Lite v4.45.3.0297 - emulator CD / DVD-drives with support for many security systems. It supports many image formats CD / DVD. The program emulates a conventional disk drives and the type of protection BACKUPcopies (SafeDisc), Securom and Laserlock. Small and handy utility for working with CD images in various formats, including ISO, CCD (CloneCD), BWT (Blindwrite), NRG (Nero), and others. When you start the game using the image of the disk can simulate the conditions of numerous schemes to circumvent copy protection. DAEMON Tools can be used as an excellent virtual CD (DVD)-ROM.
The program works through the system tray menu with which you have access to all commands. You can select the number of added virtual drives, mount images for each of them. To identify each drive, you can choose any letter of the alphabet, which is not used. Also, for each virtual device can be mounted your area code. It should be noted that connect and disconnect virtual drives occurs almost instantaneously and without having to reboot. Features can be expanded with additional modules, which in large quantities are produced by third parties.
- Create a *. Iso and *. Mds images
- Virtualize up to 4 drives
- Work with images formats: *. Iso, *. Nrg, *. B5t, *. B6t, *. Bwt, *. Ccd, *. Cdi, *. Cue, *. Isz
- Compress and password-protect images
- Use a new gadget to the Sidebar in Windows 7, Vista,
Posted: 13 Feb 2012 06:44 AM PST
The Avast! Internet Security application comes with an antispam filter and built-in firewall. Once installed, avast! runs silently in the background to protect your computer against all known forms of malware. You don't need to do anything else - just install and forget!
Active internet users need greater protection for themselves as they shop and bank on-line. To secure against threats from infected web sites and the growing risk of identity theft, avast Internet security provides you with continuous protection from its layers of antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-rootkit protection, firewall and antispam.
The real-time shields are the most important part of the program, as they are working continuously to prevent your computer from becoming infected. They monitor all your computer's activity, checking all programs and files in real-time - i.e. at the moment a program is started or whenever a file is opened or closed.
The virus chest can be thought of as a folder on your hard disk with special properties, that make it a safe, isolated place for storing potentially harmful files. You can work with the files in the virus chest, with some security restrictions.
avast! antispam filter
avast! Internet Security includes a fully integrated antispam filter to detect unwanted email.
Spam delivered to your mailbox can result in your mailbox quickly becoming full, as a result which, legitimate emails may not be received. It can also unnecessarily increase the load on the email server, internet connection, local networks etc.
avast! Internet Security includes a fully integrated firewall which can be controlled directly from the avast! user interface.
The firewall monitors all communication between your computer and the outside world and blocks unauthorized communication based on a number of "allow" and "deny" rules. In this way, the firewall can prevent sensitive data from leaving your computer and can also block attempted intrusions by external hackers
The ashCmd program uses the same avast! scanning engine to detect potential malware infections so the results are exactly the same as running a scan via the normal program interface. The avast! command-line scanner, ashCmd.exe, is normally installed in the directory C:Program FilesAlwil Softwareavast5.
A scan is run from the command prompt using various switches and parameters. To see a description of the parameters, locate the ashCmd file and double click on it. This will open a new window in which the various parameters are displayed.
Here are some key features of "Avast! Internet Security":
· High performance antivirus engine
· Anti-rootkit protection
· Anti-spyware protection
· Script shield
· Process virtualization
· Command line scanner
· Anti-spam filter
· Built-in firewall
Based on the award-winning avast! antivirus engine, avast! antivirus contains all of the features you would expect in a modern antivirus program. It incorporates anti-spyware technology certified by West Coast Labs' Checkmark process, as well as anti-rootkit and strong self-protection capabilities, but now provides even faster scanning with improved detection ability. It contains several real-time "Shields" which continuously monitor your email and internet connections and check the files on your computer whenever they are opened or closed.
· Continuous protection against viruses and spyware
· Ensures all mails sent and received are clean
· Keeps you protected from "chat" infections
· Stops attacks from hijacked websites
· Lets you safely browse suspicious websites or run unknown applications
· Allows safe and uninterrupted gaming
Here are some key features of "Avast! Pro Antivirus":
· Core and detection
· Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
· State of the art scanning engine provides reliable protection against viruses, spyware and other forms of malicious software.
· Real time anti-rootkit protection
· Unique "on access" technology checks all kernel-mode drivers that the operating system is loading for signs of rootkit behavior. This enables even unknown rootkits to be detected and stopped before they can do any damage.
· avast! Sandbox
· Enables potentially exploitable programs (such as web browsers) and/or suspicious executables to be run in a safe, virtual environment. The avast! Sandbox is unique as it runs on both 32 and 64bit platforms.
· avast! Community IQ
· Most samples we process come from sensors deployed throughout the avast! community in the Behavior shield and anti-rootkit modules. This is a unique source of data made possible only thanks to our huge user base. Most of the collected samples are analysed by a number of automated processes and only a small fraction of the samples need to be processed manually by our virus analysts.
· Code emulator
· When a suspicious executable is encountered (during both on-demand and on-access scanning), avast! is able to emulate the program's code in an isolated environment. The code emulator is used for two purposes. First, it is used for generic unpacking. Secondly, it is used in the heuristics engine. Technically, this is done using dynamic translation, a method much faster than traditional emulation techniques.
· Heuristics engine
· Starting with version 5.0, avast! features a new heuristics engine designed to proactively detect malware undetectable with normal definitions. The heuristics engine is able to cover both binary (executable) and script malware.
· Potentially unwanted programs detection
· New in version 5.0, avast! now detects potentially unwanted programs, such as remote admin tools and commercial key loggers. Custom rules can be set for dealing with these types of programs.
· Boot-time scanner
· Allows you to scan your computer for infections before the operating system has started and before a virus can be activated (32-bit operating systems only).
· Command-line scanner
· Enables you to run a scan directly from the command line.
· Wake-up for scan
· Microsoft Windows is woken from sleep or hibernation mode, performs a scheduled scan, then returns back to sleep mode.
· Scheduled scanning
· Allows users to define the scan time and files to be scanned.
· avast! Intelligent Scanner
· Can reduce the number of required file scans by up to 80% through a white list of proven safe applications. Files identified as safe are not rescanned unless they change.
· Behavior Shield
· Monitors activity on your computer using a number of sensors (file system, registry and network based) and reports/blocks any suspicious behavior.
· Behavioral Honeypots
· avast! sensors identify and monitor suspicious file activity on selected computers, automatically submitting files to the Virus Lab for additional analysis.
· File System Shield
· Real-time scanning of opened/executed files.
· Mail Shield
· Scans all incoming/outgoing e-mails for malware. For MS Outlook, a special plug-in is used. Other email clients are protected by a generic POP3/IMAP4/SMTP proxy. New in version 5, the proxy also supports scanning of SSL communication (gmail.com, sympatico.ca, ….)
· Web Shield
· Scans all visited web pages and checks all files, pages and java scripts downloaded from the internet. Thanks to the Intelligent Stream Scan feature, the Web shield doesn't slow down your web browsing.
· P2P Shield
· Checks files downloaded using P2P programs. - ABC, Ares, Azureus, BearShare, Bit Torrent, BitComet, BitLord, BitPump, CZDC++, Direct Connect, eDonkey, eMule, iDC++, iMesh, Kazaa, Kceasy, LimeWire, Morpheus, Opera's DC++, Overnet, Qtrax, Shareaza, SoulSeek, StrongDC++, uTorrent, Vuze, WinMX, Winny2, Zultrax.
· IM Shield
· Checks files downloaded while using instant messaging or "chat" programs. - AIM (AOL Instant Messenger), Gadu-Gadu, gaim/Pidgin, Google Talk, ICQ, IM2 Messenger, Infium, Miranda, mIRC, MSN/Windows Messenger, Odigo, PalTalk Messenger, Psi Jabber Client, QIP, QQ, SIM, Skype, Tlen, Trillian, WengoPhone, XFire, Yahoo! Messenger.
· Network Shield
· Provides protection against network-based viruses. The module has two main components: a URL blocker, designed to block malicious URLs (as defined by the Virus Lab), and a lightweight intrusion-detection system.
· Script Shield
· Detects malicious scripts hidden in internet web pages and prevents them from running and hijacking or potentially causing damage to your computer (Internet Explorer only, 32-bit only).
· Smart virus definition updates
· Incremental updating system minimizes the size of regular update files.
· Fast application of updates
· New format for the virus definition file speeds up application of updates into avast! 5.0 and reduces demand on CPU/memory, resulting in uninterrupted computer use.
· New format for the virus definition file means faster updates and reduces demand on CPU/memory, resulting in uninterrupted computer use.
· Silent/Gaming Mode
· New Silent/Gaming Mode automatically detects full-screen applications and disables pop-ups and other on-screen notifications without degrading security.
· Optimized for latest Intel Core i7 CPUs
· Critical sections of the avast! scanning engine code have been optimized to deliver unrivaled performance on the latest Intel chips.
· CPU optimization
· Multi-threaded scanning optimization
· avast! runs faster on new multi-core CPUs. A new avast! feature allows the splitting of large individual files between cores, accelerating the scanning process.
· Green computing
· Reduced demands on the disk drive result in lower energy consumption.
· avast! iTrack
· Real-time graphic scanning reports.
· Graphical user interface
· Easy to navigate graphical interface.
· Automatic processing
· Infected files are processed automatically without requiring user instructions.
· Processor Pentium 3,
· 128 MB RAM,
· 100 MB of free hard disk space
What's New in This Release:
· New installer
· UI facelift
· FileRep service (cloud based)
· Streaming updates
· Sandbox & Autosandbox improvements
· Browser protection improvements
· Remote assistance feature to help your friends with computer troubles
· Support tool
· Export/Import settings
· Screensaver facelift
· runs on Win8 Developer Preview
· and many, many security improvements
Posted: 13 Feb 2012 06:39 AM PST
Advanced SystemCare Pro 184.108.40.206 Full + Serial Key/Crack Patch The World's Top System Utility for Superior PC Health. Advanced SystemCare PRO (formerly Advanced WinodwsCare Professional) provides an always-on, automated, all-in-one PC Healthcare Service with anti-spyware, privacy protection, performance tune-ups, and system cleaning capabilities. This powerful and award-winning precision tool fixes stubborn errors, cleans out clutter, optimizes internet and download speeds, ensures personal security and maintains maximum computer performance automatically.
• Designed for the latest Windows system environment. Gives your PC better speed and reliability
• Powerful Hard Drive Defrag and Optimization
• Next-generation Registry Deep Clean and Optimization
• Automated Working in the Background
• Defends PC Security with Extra Protection
• Quick and Extensive Clean-up for Hard Drives
• Keeps Your PC Running at Peak Performance
• Fixes Multiple System Errors
Operating Systems Supported
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit) with SP2/SP3 or Home/Professional/Media Center
Microsoft® Windows® 2000
300 MHz processor or faster processor
256 MB of RAM
30 MB of free hard disk space
Required For All Installations
DVD or CD-ROM drive
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, ChineseSimp, ChineseTrad, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italiano, Russian, Turkish.
Posted: 13 Feb 2012 06:37 AM PST
Advanced System Optimizer v3.2.648.12989 + Serial Key - is a set of utilities that allows you to change these options hidden operating system, clean the hard disk from the "private" information to back up your system files and fix errors in the registry, and perform its defragmentation - only about thirty utilities.
Features Advanced System Optimizer:
• Removal of empty and unnecessary files from your system
• Removing incorrect entries in the registry
• Manage startup programs
• Restoration and cleaning of RAM
• Defrag and optimize the system registry
• The ability to carefully configure Windows
• View detailed information about your system
• Get detailed information about the desired files and folders
• Maintaining security in the system
• Tool to safely remove files and folders
• Built-in organizer media files
• Backup and restore system files
• Protection of sensitive data
• Remove programs with built-in uninstaller
• Monitoring and cleaning of unused duplicate files in memory
• Setting different icons, and much more
|You are subscribed to email updates from Ipanrock |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|